Hiroshima Goodwill Ambassadors
The Hiroshima Goodwill Ambassador Program, which used to be called the Miss Hiroshima Program, has a long history dating back to 1947.
‘Miss Hiroshima’ was renamed ‘Hiroshima Goodwill Ambassador’ in 2001.
On behalf of the City of Hiroshima, three Ambassadors appointed for a one-year term participate in a variety of tourism-related events held inside and outside the city and devote themselves to promoting what Hiroshima has to offer to tourists.
The HCVB humbly requests your warm support to the Hiroshima Goodwill Ambassadors.
2019 Hiroshima Goodwill Ambassadors
- From left
- Ms. Ema Kobayashi
Her favorite pursuits: watching movies
- Ms. Kureha Nishimura
Her favorite pursuits: traveling abroad, riding
- Ms. Yuri Sahara
Her favorite pursuits: traveling, reading
The official blog and the facebook page for the Hiroshima Goodwill Ambassadors provide information on their daily activities and also about something new in Hiroshima.
*The blog and the facebook pages are written in Japanese language.
Click here and visit the facebook page for the Hiroshima Tourism PR Ambassadors (former Hiroshima Goodwill Ambassadors).
Dispatch of the Hiroshima Goodwill Ambassadors
The HCVB dispatches Hiroshima Goodwill Ambassadors to tourism-related activities and events.
How the Ambassadors support your events/activities: ・Providing tourist information to the participants of your event to introduce them to attractiveness of Hiroshima
・Serving as a MC or a ceremony assistant in your event
Dispatch fees: ・If you are an HCVB’s supporting company：
8,500 yen/person/up to 4 hours
・If you are not an HCVB’s supporting company：
11,500 yen/person/up to 4 hours
（Travel expenses are charged separately.)
• Hiroshima Goodwill Ambassador Request Form (PDF)
• Hiroshima Goodwill Ambassador Request Form (Word)
Here are some of the activities of the Hiroshima Goodwill Ambassador:
- Goodwill Visit to Hamada
(a partner city in Shimane Prefecture)
- Goodwill Visit to Okinawa (a partner city in Okinawa Prefecture)
- Tourism EXPO Japan (Tokyo)
- Miyajima-Hiroshima-Iwakuni-Kure-Hatsukaichi Destination Marketing Campaign (Tokyo)
- Ehime, Matsuyama Industry Festival (Matsuyama)
- Hiroshima Food Festival
- Street fund-raising for Kyodo Bokin
- Hiroshima Dreamination
- Parade promoting prevention of food poisoning
- Appearing on the radio show
- Award ceremony of the Hiroshima Castle Chrysanthemum Festival
- Hiroshima Food Stadium Winter Series